Skip to main content

Why is the motto in NA logo written in Arabic ?

Why is the motto in NA logo written in Arabic ?



I find this quite thought provoking, I was scrolling via Twitter and I stumbled on a press release made by the Nigerian Army, I found the motto written in Arabic, I've seen the logo before but I have not spotted the Arabic motto.
The Arabic motto is translated to nasruminallah which means victory comes from God alone, this logo was said to be inscribed on the banner of the Nigerian indigenous forces when battling colonial forces.
Nigeria is a big and beautiful country filled with different tribes and tongue and people, this motto that is written in English for all to understand, I didn't understand what it meant when I saw it, obviously I do not know Arabic, many other Nigerians do not know Arabic too.
My opinion is that the motto be changed to a English word, this will make it easier to know or what do you think? Drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing person

 400 level student of Education-Physics in the Faculty of Education at Imo State University, has been declared missing. The missing person identified as Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu is aged 22. Reports have it that Nzubechukwu was last spotted around Control Junction, Assumpta Cathedral Owerri during the ember month of 2018 by persons who were unaware of his disappearance.  According to his family, no one has seen or heard from him since then. Anyone with relevant information as to his whereabouts is implored to contact his family via these numbers: 08068155588, 08035127761 and 08131608910.
Interested in buying a car? Drop a message on the comment box

Detectives may have found more “suspicious” funds in Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Walter Onnoghen’s accounts

Detectives may have found more “suspicious” funds in Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Walter Onnoghen’s accounts, The Nation has learnt. There are also “suspicious” transactions, including an $800,000 Standard Chartered Bank investment subscription, sources said. Also found is $630,000 lodged in some of the accounts through what is described as “structured payments” in tranches of $10,000 each. Most of the lodgments, effected between 2012 and 2016, were undeclared in Justice Onnoghen’s assets declaration form, the sources claimed, pleading not to be named because of the “sensitivity” of the investigation. The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) has restricted the operation of five accounts with about $3million The accounts in the Standard Chartered Bank are USD No. 870001062650; Euro account No. 93001062686; Pound Sterling A/CNo. 285001062679; e-Saver Savings (Naira) account No. 5001062693; and a Naira A/C No. 0001062667. Detectives believe that most of the lodgments and tra...